Add command to close all buffers
|User & Date:||zge on 2020-06-05 21:57:06|
- Change foundin to "0.1.0"
- Change icomment to:
Related to [812dd05990ab26898629526aa7e34bbace3c6e09].
The board view should have a command (preferably bound to 'Q') that kills all visible and invisible buffers, as well as still running background processes.
Perhaps a user option could be added to change the default behaviour of quit-window ('q') to do the same, or just do it by default too.
- Change login to "zge"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Add command to close all buffers"
- Change type to "Feature_Request"