Add support for new /mona/ fields
|User & Date:||zge on 2020-06-13 08:29:15|
- Change foundin to "0.1.0"
- Change icomment to:
This will affect the thread UI/fetcher, in that there will have to be a way to display names/tripcodes, the compose UI, in that there should be some way to specify name/tripcode (relates to [f0f62cfa26003d86ec8c1cdcfb65b46c2ff297b0]).
One idea would be to have a mail-mode like parser + highlighting, to enter metadata at the beginning of a post like
Name: Eva Lu Ator Trip: i-use-guile ---
I am a big fan of MIT Scheme!
where everything above and including the "---" gets chopped of. Would require additional keybindings, and perhaps user options to insert them by default too.
- Change login to "zge"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Add support for new /mona/ fields"
- Change type to "Feature_Request"